Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after......

OK, the official day is over!! We still have 2 more turkeys to fix! We have our youth group coming over tonight to hang out. Then tomorrow, we are doing a aturkey with all my bloggy BFF's!!! I totally can't wait!!! My whole family is anxiously waiting for tomorrow!

I gotta tell ya, it's such a small world. Wednesday night, we went to some friends for dinner. They spent 5 years down in Dallas while Phil went to seminary at DTS. After he graduated, he pastored a church for a year that was going thru a transitionary period. Anyway, some friends of theirs came up for the week, and they invited us over for dinner with their friends. We got to talking and come to find out, Curtis and my brother were good friends!! It always amazes me how connected we all are. I am always striking up conversations with people, so I usually find someone we know mutally. I really enjoy that!

I'm going to keep this short today, I've got some cleaning to do and my husband's facebook to set up. Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: