Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me Monday

OK, so this is my first Not Me Monday, and I don't have a whole lot, so I thought I would do some recent ones, then do some from a few months ago as well....here goes!


1. I did NOT walk thru Walmart yelling my sister's name at the top of my lungs, that would have been rude!

2. I did NOT drop a "bomb" in the storeroom here at work, then walk away. I did NOT then proceed to text my brother and tell him about it and how at the age of 35 I still find that incredibly funny. That is sooo immature

3. He did NOT then proceed to show all his fellow sales reps the text and they were NOT all lauging hysterically. That would have been disrespectful.

4. I did NOT eat as much Halloween candy as my kids. I did NOT hide my favorites in the back of the candy drawer. What kind of mother would do that???

5. My final thoughts last night were NOT what I was going to type on my first Not Me Monday blog!!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marchelle said...

i am DYING over #2!!!!!!!! hahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Us said...

Hilarious! A bomb? So immature Bran! Lol! And um I have yelled for people in Walmart....Pop taught me how!

Davisix said...

You are not right I tell ya! LOL...great list!!! Ang

Miranda said...

Great Not Me's!!! You my friend are hilarious!!