Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More to be thankful for....

1. My husband, who grew up with a full time working mom, knows what it takes and constantly is helping me out.
2. My adorable little nephew.... what fun this has been!
3. Starbucks-open 24 hours this Thurs-Fri! It's a beautiful thing :)
4. Friends
5. My job...I think I have the best job in the world. I get the awesome privilage of showing parents the new life God created for them. Watching their faces when they hear the heartbeat for the first time is a miracle each and every time.
6. Mountains (I like these more than I like Starbucks :) )
7. Quad 3's smile in the morning
8. Quad 4's little laugh when he does something suspicious!
9. Chief ( our German Shepherd) when he knows he's not supposed to be in the trash, but he keeps one eye on you and the other in the trash can!
10. Watching my Quad 1 and the kiddos play Halo on XBOX 360.
11. My back deck. It's so peaceful
12. My Excursion
13. Starbucks and McD's pumpkin pies for breakfast !!!!
14. Big meals that really fill me up !
15. World peace (ha ha, I had to throw that one in ....duh!)
16. My bible and all it's little side notes I've put in over the last 20 years

Hope you guys have a really great Thanksgiving day. We are hosting 3 this year. My family on Turkey day, our youth group is comig over on Friday and we are doing another turkey, then on Saturday, all my bloggy friends....which we were friends before blogging....are coming over!!! WOO HOO!! That is the one I am really looking forward to. I can't wait!!
Hope everything goes well for all of you, and safe driving!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Great thankful post! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving on Saturday too!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, all of them!