Thursday, November 20, 2008

Quad 3







So Quad 3, who is 11, wanted me to write a post just about her!
She is 11, going on 16. It seems that one day I woke up, and I had a preteen. She loves fashion, clothes, and doing her hair. Yet she loves to ride FourWheelers, play in the sand and in our fort in the back yard. I love the perfect mix of tom-boy, and girl in her. She is a fighter, and would probably win most of the arguments, except she gets her stubbornness from me, and I've had mine longer!
She is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She's got eyes that change from gray-green, to an aqua blue depending on what she's wearing, and a great smile! She still thinks I'm the greatest mom to walk on the face of this earth!!! We have a really great realtionship, and lay down together in her bed every night and talk! She can talk and talk, and talk, and talk!!! She really loves to talk! She loves to read, draw, paint, design, and is very artistic/creative. She is such a good artist, which she gets from my Dad. She can debate anything, and do it well. Her attitude totally matches mine! She is a really fast runner, and is really good at the sports she tries. However, she isn't really all that motivated to do sports. She would rather read or draw. She brought "girl" stuff back into my life again, and I really don't know what I would do without her. She does really good in school, and is very outgoing. She is always making friends, whereever we go. I am soooo glad God gave her to me, specifically, to be her mother in this life.

7 comments:

Marchelle said...

she IS a beautiful girl! =)

Rachel said...

Ahhhhhh..... she is a sweet girl! And beautiful just like her mama.

Brandi said...

my pictures are compliments of Marchelle Mosely Photography!! She did good, didn't she!!

Davisix said...

LOVE the middle pic the mostest! She IS so beautiful...OH THOSE EYES!!! This is a an awesome post. Can't wait to see you guys NEXT WEEKEND! Woot woot!! xoxo Ang

Mishel said...

What a wonderful post. She is gorgeous.

Miranda said...

She is very beautiful! She sounds like a wonderful girl, can't wait to meet her. Can't wait for my "L" to meet her too, they have a lot in common.
Looking forward to next weekend!

Us said...

Bran - she is a pretty pretty girl!!! This was such a great post about her! I'm sure she loved! Can't wait to hang out next week! xo Keli