Saturday, November 15, 2008

popcorn and dog poop

ok, this is bad....I'm already putting up my second post in an hour, my third in less than 24 hours. It seems like I'm going to have to join your Bloggers Anonymous already!!! I just wanted to say ...I have 3 followers and I got 7 comments !!!! What fun is this going to be :)

We have a 6 month old German Shepherd...he just pooped on my kitchen floor...yuck. He does pretty good, but he still has accidents sometimes. Nothing like cleaning up dog poop. The funny thing is....Quad 3 and 4 just got done popping popcorn in the microwave, so we couldn't even smell the poop!!!! Quad 1 and I were just laughing over that!! Again, it's the simple things!

Have a good night!

3 comments:

Davisix said...

Oh yea, you're an addict already!

And why isn't that puppy potty trained yet? Want me to do it when we come up? ;)

Miranda said...

Yeah! Another addict! I mean, hehehe.
I would much rather smell the popcorn anyway. It must have been some good popcorn to hide that smell.

Us said...

Ok YUCK!